Get to know us!
The business rate of $90/night single (available Sunday through Thursday nights) is lower than the government-approved rate for the region and includes a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast!
Here is why you and your visitors will benefit from using Arthur Morgan House Bed & Breakfast as your local accommodation.
- Online reservation system - check our availability and book your room online using our easy and secure reservation system - it is up-to-date, quick and can be done at any time of the day. Call 937-767-1761 to reserve at the corporate rate.
- American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted, as are checks and cash.
- Corporate rate is available Monday through Thursday nights.
- We are happy to bill your local company for your stay.
- High-speed DSL wireless internet is free throughout the house.
- The large living room has a fireplace, comfortable sofas, a small table, and access to the screened porch with comfortable chairs overlooking the bird feeders.
- The living room can serve as a meeting room, or for conferences.
- The house is quiet, relaxed and comfortable.
- There are no televisions, so there is little noise or distraction in the house.
- The B&B is a two-minute walk to many local businesses, and to downtown Yellow Springs’ restaurants, shops, movie theater, and public library. It is a short stroll to the Glen Helen Nature Preserve.
- The comfortable beds (twin, queen, or king) are all new and each room has its own private bathroom. There are writing tables, hair dryers, and more in the rooms.
- The delicious full breakfast is served at a variety of times for your convenience.
- Transport is available to and from Dayton or Columbus airport for a nominal fee.
- We are happy to arrange dinner reservations or an appointment for a haircut.
Please think of Arthur Morgan House Bed & Breakfast as your guests’ home while they are in Yellow Springs!
call 937-767-1761 to reserve at the corporate rate.
To get to the Arthur Morgan House Bed & Breakfast, turn west onto West Limestone Street from Xenia Avenue; the B&B is the second house on the left.